After the initial consultation – we will devise a bespoke Cyber Audit, and Cyber Security Strategy.
Cyber AuditThe initial auditing is the setup component of which addresses existing issues in a site. During the Audit process, we can undertake a combination of Internal and External Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment Scans and Cyber Risk Analysis to ascertain access points within your website or network.The Cyber Audit will provide recommendations to you in relation to your Cyber Security as a result of the above tests, with varying levels of importance – and the resolution. Where applicable – implementation work will be necessary in order to address the issues raised within the audit. Ethically can provide support to the client with network infrastructure changes if required, in addition to the audit.With your website, software, and systems ever-changing – and accesses frequently being added and removed, continuous vulnerability and pen testing is advised. The Cyber Risk Audit process is the initial setup and build phase.
Vulnerability AssessmentA vulnerability assessment is an analysis of potential accesses in a network – that could potentially be exploited. A multitude of different potential threats can come from the Vulnerability Assessment alone. These include:
- Potential unauthorized cPanel access
- Issues within website security certificate
- Critical Access Point issues within a Database (Susceptible to SQL Injection Attack)
- Wireless Network vulnerability within infrastructure
- Hosting issues with a third party leaving the business vulnerable
- Individual employee workstation threats
- Programming language issues